Thursday, June 3, 2010

KIDS at .HOME...



YEs the kids are at home.... after a long time now.I am surprised as to how it has brought out my hidden energy out! at the same time...the patience which I thought 1 have lost over the years now that both my "KIDS" are married...
Again my house was filled with fun and laughter... you will not believe that even my boogy.. my pet became very active.. running behind kids for bescuits...or after being chased by kids to catch her,
my thrill new no bounds when new books came home with lot of covering paper and labels and was dumped on the dining table.. bringing back my memories of I used to take pleasure in covering new books ..for lakshmi and tulsi.... ho.. the smell of new books!
now taking them for walks.. proudly that "dont think i have only dogs to walk always..."...may be i gave that look to onlookers.
All this in the midst of the mess..i had to put up with in my drawing room , her a cry... there a cry... But they are a bundle of joy..!
by the by we call these bundles of joy...by lovely names.. ARZOO and her little sister TAMANNA..some times i call them ZOOOOOM and TAAAM
They stayed with me with their mother muthu....for about 10 to 15 days....

No comments: