Thursday, June 17, 2010

FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY...!

HERE IS A POEM, I CAME ACROSS EXACTLY WHEN.....,


At a time when i was most hurt in my life,
At a time when my mind was in a turmoil,
At a time when i had lost my peace of mind,
At a time when i was in a dilemma..,
AT a time when i had lost faith in people around ,
And a time when i was in the verge of losing my SELF CONFIDENCE ,

which is 'ME' in me alive ,
which is my breath to live...,
which i had guarded so closely..,
which was with me through thick and thin..
which, i never wanted to lose come what may..,


That was the time I turned a new leaf in my life,
that was the time when i turned the page to read the poem ,
That was the time when the realisation dawned on me,
THAT WAS ALL NEVER BETWEEN ME AND THEM ANY WAY..,
THAT WAS ALL BETWEEN ME AND GOD..ALL THE TIME...!

THIS IS THE POEM WRITTEN BY,
MOTHER THERESA.....WHO IS A MOTHER IN THE REAL SENSE OF THE TERM..REMAINS A
MOTHER TO ALL ... FOR ALL TIMES TO COME.
HERE I AM SHARING THE POEM.. WHICH GAVE ME IMMENSE STRENGTH...AM SURE SO DO YOU !

1 comment:

3 D-Animator said...

Our relationship is not the one free from problems & misunderstanding.

It is the one,where one is sorry & a smile can make everything perfect as before.

Mother Theresa For You..........