Monday, June 13, 2011

Yawning calls..!.

Tonight means,next morning,
Tomorrow means day after,
My saterday morning,a holiday,
Is your friday tiring workingday!

When your week end just ending,
MY hectic we

ek begins,.. you ring
finishing all your sunday chores,
oh, my Monday morning rush begins!

On my birth day,Tulsi, called on skype ,
WHY girl, looking sleepy, I asked,
Mommy,..Its time for me to sleep,a yawn,
Have to get up early,.another yawn!

Next, I ran up to the call,Wow !
Lakshmi dear on skype to wish me,
Why girl, you look sleepy, eyes puffed,
mommy...I got up just now,another yawn!

1 comment:

Muthu said...

I am in a similar boat Awwa with the husband in a different time zone. There are times I just want to call and talk and vent and he is not available. Recently connected with a dear friend in the US and the story is the same especially with her having 3 kids as well. Then a friend and his family in UAE where we have the weekend issue of Fri-Sat vs Sat-Sun.....such is life!! Yawn!!